Thursday, September 10, 2015

Long Live the Animal Onesies, Bulk Onesies Supply



My first reaction to onesies was "oh dear"  with the first impression being that they seemed infantile. I had been hoping to get a better understanding of why they have taken off - beyond the "people are wearing them because other people are wearing them" circular logic. Maybe young adults deciding that grown up life is too hard and embracing the fun things from childhood? I get disappointed when I get one as Christmas gift from my husband. But I think I like the onesies craze after my first wearing. Because it's all about fun, laughs and feeling comfortable. They actually are not any more ridiculous than young girls in tiny constricting skirts in the middle of winter, stalking along like wobbly uncoordinated giraffes in platform stilettos. They're outfits you can really dance in, run in, be joyous in and so on without having to worry about breaking an ankle. On Halloween there were lots of young people out in the city at night dressed in them and taking pics of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment