Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Love from Father


I am really moved at the first sight of the picture. The photo is crazy shared online since September 12. It is raining hard in this phota. A father wears a shirt, with a briefcase in his left hand and a umbrella in his right hand on his son's head. The father is soaking wet.
Father may not give you the best, but he will do his best to give you all. The photosin the album website imgur in the morning on  12th. Was shared more than 250 million people in 13 hours and the number is increasing. Much is written about mother love, but really, a fathers love has its own special power.
I love my father. When I was a little girl my father always pick me up when it was raining. I did not see him for 5 months and really miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment