Thursday, May 8, 2014

Healthy Diet During pregnancy

Have been pregnant for more than 7 months, my weight gain more than 30 pounds. It's terrible! For one thing, I am always feel hungry so I need to eat an eat. For the second, I am told the baby need nutrition so I have to eat more. The result is I eat too much and weight gain too much. My doctor told me there is too much cholesterol in my body so I began to control my diet.
Now I changed my diet to increase intake of fruit and vegetables, dairy produce in all forms, well-cooked meat, fish, whole grains and cereals. Avoid high fat and sugary foods with low nutritional value.
I want chocolate sometimes but my husband always tell me to control my cravings because weight will be harder to lose after the birth. OK. Do not let me see the sweets.
For both the baby and my healthy, I would like to control diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment