Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Want to Take Out the Negative Energy

I am pregnancy and will have a baby in 40 days. I want to visit my grandma a week later, which will take me about 3 hours on the way. My husband do not agree with me because he afraid I would be too tired.
"I will ask the doctor and follow her advice." I told my husband yesterday night. He still against and exploded. It annoys me. I feel that something is not OK, even though he became nicer and polite after that, I feel I cannot stand him. I feel I lowed my guard and that I became weaker with him no matter what I do to be stronger. I think that he transmitted me his negative vibes and that I am dealing with them, and no matter what I do, I cannot taken them off me.
I do not want to pick up his phone till he apologize to me. I pretend to forgive him but I know the problem is still between us.  I do not know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment